Thursday, February 18, 2010

About Me

Thursday, February 18, 2010

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WR.WB.



ASSALAMUALAIKUM wr.wb.



My Name: Kris
Age: 26 Years
Gender: Male
Residence: Jember
Email: krisanjad@yahoo.co.id
Telephone No.: 6281336148184

Picture Under My business is a place located in Jember today. Every day I come to this counter to find the money to provide for my little family life.





My job is only to sell pulses cellular and computer services



The Story About Me
Once I was one employee of a company engaged in the field of computer and office equipment located in the east Java town of Jember. Experience more or less than 3 years of work come my people take advantage of the best by studying present itself as a demand. I am very grateful to my boss's boss who has given place to work and generate income. Today I start a business engaged in the field of computer. And Thank God I can open my counter, although only of wood and prone to evictions. And Thank God I was able to survive with a wife and one of my daughter was a toddler. O Allah, my Lord, the Most Merciful gracious thanks for all the sustenance that you have given to your servant and a small family servant.


LET JUSTICE established on this earth LIFE TO ACHIEVE PEACE

Donate To This Blog


no rek : 0241 665 665
BANK BCA Jember.East Java.Indonesia

Part of your donation will be given to orphans and those in need

Home address:
Jalan Semeru XIX d: 9 RT: 02 RW: Sub-District IV Sumbersari
Sub Sumbersari.Jember.Jawa Timur.Indonesia


0 comments:

Post a Comment